Friday, October 5, 2007

Glory glory hallelujah

CAN I GET AN AMEN!
Fixie Rider is the first in this crew to get his. Let me tell you, that pink is a monster in person.

I have an 80's Tesch in what I think he called "Juicer Pink"-- never built up because I didn't think I could rock a pink like that. I hadn't seen another color like it, until a few nights ago when I stalked Sacha and Scott at the shop and saw "Surprise Me" for the first time. I LOVE it.

Okay. I'm patient. But I am looking over at SE Portland right now, wondering if that wasn't a flash of Robin's Egg Blue I just saw...

3 comments:

Fixie Rider said...

I posted a few more shots that show some of the other details that are so well thought out by the Unicorn master!

tjh said...

Yeah, you saw that flash alright Andy, but it was MY robins egg blue vagen you saw Scott sliding into the box fo Mr. UPS man.

Andy Askren said...

Man it would suck not to live in Portland...!

;-)

I think there's going to be a huge amount of linking and crosslinking of pics happening this weekend and into next week! Ladies and gentlemen, start your cameras.